- User Data entered must be correct.
- You must be at least 13 years old.
- Published material and use of the service must be in compliance with Swedish law and may not contain:
- sexist attacks
- drug propaganda
- instructions for piracy or hacking
- requests for or offers of pirated copies
- mass messages (so-called spam)
- sale of stolen goods, offers of sexual services, pyramid schemes or similar
- copyrighted, pornographic or offensive material
- self-harm behaviour or induce self-harm
- The user is responsible for all material published, such as images, music, text, etc..
- The user agrees to receive advertising from Nouw and its partners.
- The user must not systematically disseminate religious or political propaganda.
- Nouw cooperates with the police if there is any suspicion of criminal activity.
- Accounts that have not been logged into for 6 months may be terminated.
- Accounts solely created to link to other sites, such as “SEO spam” are not allowed.
- When using the service in a way that exceeds normal usage, the account may be terminated.
2. Image Rights
This free right for Nouw Media applies even after the user ends hers or his account on nouw.com, if the images are published in the Nouw magazine or on @Nouw_com on Instagram.
If the user after ending her / his account want the images removed, it is up to the user to contact Nouw Media for removal.
Nouw is not liable for damage – whether direct or indirect – caused by users on nouw.com
4. How Nouw handles personal information